Capt Matt Bolton RN
“… far reaching and world leading technical papers that generate intense discussion and academic challenge."Find out more→
Introducing iSCSS: Cdr (E) dr ir Rinze Geertsma RNLN
“… an opportunity to influence future control strategies – be part of this movement to change the industry."Find out more→
Principal Sponsor’s Welcome: Rangesh Kasturi
“… We are delighted to be the Principal Sponsor for such an important event taking place at the Technology & Innovation Centre ..."Find out more→
Watch highlights from the Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow, UKFind out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending either the 14th International Naval Engineering Conference and Exhibition (INEC) 2018 and/or the International Ship Control Systems Symposium (iSCSS) who completes the online evaluation by midnight on Friday 26 October 2018.
- 2. The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of GBP£100.00. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on Friday 26 October 2018.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning Monday 29 October 2018.
- If you have any questions regarding the completion of the INEC/iSCSS evaluation or the Amazon voucher prize, please contact mailto:email@example.com.